Sunday, January 4, 2009

2012 Scoot

The year is 2012 and this is a 'Life Chapter' yet to be written.
In 2011 I moved out west to California to finally fix my shoulder once and for all. I met a crazy doctor who talked me into a radical new surgery. He was going to replace my whole right arm with a new metallic cybernetic one.
Cool! Lets do it!
Well, the surgery was very painful and was performed by the doctor and his dog in the basement of his parents house. The pain was so great that i passed out for two weeks.
The doctor thought i was dead, so he put me in a bag and threw me over the side of a cliff. Luckily the impact woke me up.
I lived in a forest for months learning how to walk again with the aid of friendly woodland creatures. By this time 2012 had approached and the aliens had invaded Earth (as we all knew would happen).
The Ort-dak aliens (Orts for short) began killing off the human race because they thought it would be fun! Nearly everyone perished in the invasion... only the strong survived.
I discovered that the doctor had enabled my arm to generate fire. It was controlled by my emotional state. When I discovered that the aliens had destroyed my family in Ohio I became angry and burned down the forest. Then, when I realized i killed all the kind woodland creatures i became even more angry and burned down much of the west coast.
I stole a jet from an old air force base and painted an eagle on the front.
I named her The Screaming Apache Knight!
Now, armed with my flame-throwing arm and my Knight, I am ready to put an end to the Ort's rule and rescue any humans that may still be alive!
"My heart is cold, but my arm is warm!"