Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gnome pranks!

Okay, so one day i was walking past the forest and i hear this grunting sound. It sounded like a baby trying to poop. Well, I was close! It was a gnome!
David the gnome!
Yes, that's right, he's real! I believe in him, so he must be real!
Anyways, that grunting was David. He was constipated. Who knew?!
Well, I couldn't help but laugh and then when i saw he had a little mini roll of TP next to him i decided it would be funny to take it! hahaha!
He was looking all over for it!
"Oh shit! Where did i put my toilet paper??"
"Dammit!!"
"Lisa is going to be so pissed at me if i return home with shit pants again!"
That was a funny prank I pulled that day. I hope one day you too are lucky enough to cross paths with David the gnome as he tries to do his dirty work!

No comments: